7 male Aphrodisiac Foods that will blow your mind and have long been sought after since ancient times to preserve, redeem and intensify their sexual capacity. One of the ways of doing so is the consumption of certain foods.
It is safe to say that most men agree that women know best when it comes to seduction.
Guys may be a bit reluctant when it comes to understanding a woman’s wants and needs, but when it comes to food, there doesn’t seem to be much confusion.
In fact, what men crave the most when it comes to food is the perfect partner to wine and dine them in bed. The top aphrodisiac foods for men are surprisingly familiar.
These 7 Male Aphrodisiac Foods that will blow your mind have proven to be effective aphrodisiac foods for men, and when consumed, stimulate sexual desire in men.
These foods are called aphrodisiacs and are known to have relaxant, circulatory and muscle-strengthening effects. They also help increase blood flow to the penis which helps improve erection quality.
- Oysters are a popular aphrodisiac that has been celebrated throughout history. They are often associated with romance, seduction and love, as well as being food that is consumed on romantic occasions, say on Valentine’s Day.
- Lobster is an aphrodisiac food that is used in making dishes and is considered as a delicacy. The History of Lobster Lobsters are swimming crustaceans that are found in various places around the world. Lobsters were first discovered at around the 17th century. Consumers consider lobsters as an aphrodisiac food that is perfect for seducing your partner. Lobsters are considered as the meat of the sea. They are popularly used in various dishes such as lobster rolls, lobster salad, lobster bisque, and lobster ravioli. The cooked lobsters are dipped in butter and served in a plate. The meat is usually white and the taste is sweet and delicious. Lobster
- Salmon– Salmon is a high-quality source of protein. It contains essential amino acids, which the body uses to maintain and repair tissues, build muscle, and produce hormones and enzymes. Salmon is also an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, which can help reduce your risk of heart disease and improve your mood, help your brain function, and regulate your metabolism.
- Asparagus-You won’t see me rushing to find out, but asparagus is linked to male fertility nonetheless, due to its high concentration of folate. According to the Institute of Medicine, the recommended adult daily intake of folate is 400 micrograms for women and 600 micrograms for men, and asparagus is a good source of folate – in fact, 100 grams (3.5 ounces) of boiled asparagus contains 26 micrograms of folate.
- Cherries are one of the surprising one of the 7 Male Aphrodisiac Foods that will blow your mind The tartness of cherries has been known to give libido a boost. They also contain melatonin, a chemical compound that has been proven to help regulate sleeping patterns and the body’s biorhythms. It is suggested that eating cherries improves the quality of sleep. Natural melatonin can slow the onset of aging in the body. So, enjoy cherries in a salad, as a garnish on ice cream, or in a fruit salad.
- Kiwi Fruits is another interesting component of 7 Male Aphrodisiac Foods that will blow your mind. It contains a high level of vitamin C, including antioxidants, and is therefore essential in improving the health of a human body. These fruits have been used in China and Japan for centuries for their medicinal purposes. Traditional Chinese medicine, for instance, is known to use the whole fruit, including the leaves and the skin, for treatment of kidney stones, ulcers and digestive disorders.
- Macadamia nuts-are rich in vitamins and minerals. They contain high amounts of calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and potassium. Macadamia nuts are also a great source of monounsaturated fats, protein, and fiber. The greatest concentration of essential fatty acids can be found in macadamia nuts. A macadamia nut will not only help you feel full, but it can also help lower your cholesterol.
The following 7 male Aphrodisiac Foods that will blow your mind and enhance your sex life:
1) Almonds – The almonds contain a high amount of vitamin E, magnesium, zinc and potassium. It has been found that consuming one or two servings per day improves erectile function by up to 50%. This food should not be eaten raw because it may cause indigestion. You can eat them roasted, salted or unsalted.
2) Avocados – A study conducted at Harvard University showed that eating avocados daily could reduce testosterone levels by about 10% within three months. However, this effect was only seen with people who had low T levels before they started taking avocado. So if you want to use this food to enhance your libido then make sure you start off on a healthy diet first.
Food can be boiled down into two categories: that which is good for our health and that which is good for our libido. We need both kinds of food but we tend to focus more on what’s good for us than what’s good to boost our sex drive.
3) Bananas – Bananas are rich in B6 vitamins which play a vital role in maintaining normal hormone production. In addition, bananas are loaded with fiber and potassium which makes them great for weight loss. But did you know that bananas are also considered to be a natural male enhancer? Studies show that banana extract increases sperm count and motility.
4) Blueberries – Blueberries are packed full of antioxidants like anthocyanins, flavonoids and proanthocyanidin. Antioxidants protect against free radical damage which leads to premature aging. Free radicals attack DNA causing mutations and cancerous growth. Eating blueberries regularly will keep your body young and vibrant.
Foods that are good for our health are also good for our sex life and vice versa. If the thought of sex is making your mouth water, then try one of these libido-stimulating foods.
5) Broccoli – Broccoli is very nutritious and contains lots of nutrients such as Vitamin C, folic acid, calcium, iron, phosphorus, protein and dietary fibre. All of these nutrients contribute towards keeping your immune system strong and healthy.
Your immunity plays a major part in how well you perform sexually. When you feel weak from illness, you won’t be able to produce enough semen during intercourse.
Aphrodisiac foods are not only the best foods for men when it comes to boosting their sexual desires, but also foods that are good for the body for general health. If you’re looking for ways to spice things up in bed, here’s a few tips to get you going…
7 Male Aphrodisiac Foods that will blow your mind and will Make Your Sex Life Better
The best aphrodisiac foods for men are those that will make your sex life better. These include the following:
1) Red wine, which contains resveratrol and other antioxidants is a positave Aphrodisiac Foods For Men. Resveratrol helps improve blood flow to the penis and boosts energy levels.
2) Oysters, which have long been used as an aphrodisiac due to its content of zinc, iodine and selenium.
3) Salmon, which is known to increase fertility rates among women.
4) Chocolate, which contains phenylethylamine, a chemical compound similar to adrenaline. PEA stimulates dopamine release in the brain, leading to increased feelings of pleasure.
5) Cinnamon is a delicious spice that helps sweeten food and give it flavor. And it has been used for centuries as medicine as a result of its effects on the uterine muscles.
6) Carnivores have long believed that its powers bestowed upon them virility and strength, and it was an essential part of the ancient harem diet. It was so treasured that it was used to pay taxes to the Roman Empire.
From a health standpoint, cinnamon is a diuretic, a good source of manganese, and is known to help stabilize blood sugar levels. Cinnamon contains antioxidants such as quercetin, cinnamaldehyde, eugenol, coumarins, and flavonoids.
It’s no wonder why this spicy little fruit is considered by many people to be a natural Viagra!
The next time you’re craving something hot, grab some cinnamon sticks or sprinkle some ground cinnamon over your favorite dessert. You’ll find yourself more aroused than ever before.
7 Male Aphrodisiac Foods that will blow your mind in conclusion, though our examples aren’t scientifically proven, the point is that the men who eat them are impressed (if a little hungry), and the ladies (if a little full) walk away in a very positive mood.
7 Male Aphrodisiac Foods that will blow your mind was pretty comprehensive in the listings so below we included some information for the ladies also
Healthy Food To Boost Libido In Women
Women too need to eat healthy foods if they want to boost their libidos. The following list includes some of the most effective foods for women who wish to increase their sexual appetite.
1) Watermelon- Watermelons contain citrulline, an amino acid that increases nitric oxide production in the brain. Nitric oxide is responsible for increasing blood flow to the genitals during arousal.
2) Almonds- Almonds are rich in magnesium, zinc, iron, copper, vitamin E, protein, fiber, folate, potassium, phosphorus, calcium, selenium, niacin, riboflavin, thiamin, pantothenic acid, biotin, lutein, lycopene, phytosterols, polyunsaturated fatty acids, monounsaturated fats, and dietary fiber.
They may even reduce cholesterol levels. Almonds can help with weight loss because they provide satiety, promote fat burning, and lower insulin resistance.
They also contain tryptophan, an important building block of serotonin, which plays a role in mood regulation. Serotonin is associated with improved sleep quality and reduced anxiety.
In addition, almonds contain high amounts of oleic acid, linoleic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid, arachidonic acid, alpha-lin