Doctors always advise their patients to get their colon examined and determine whether or not they are at the risk of colon cancers or prostate cancers. This way they can provide an early diagnosis as well as increase the odds of eliminating any found cancers before they have a chance to spread to the other parts of the body, or become untreatable or terminal.
Colopril contains a proprietary blend of all-natural, and plant-based ingredients. These include Cascara Seed, which is a natural laxative, and Psyllium seed, which helps in the function of waste elimination in the intestines in order to allow for a gentle, safe as well as an all-natural colon cleansing.Colopril thoroughly cleanses and detoxifies the colon, kidneys, lungs as well as the heart in order to ensure good health.It also maximizes the absorption of vitamins as well as minerals, besides working to minimize chronic migraines and headaches.
This is a product which minimizes the occurrences of irritability and fatigue while eradicating the harmful intestinal parasites. It relieves constipation besides the Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). In this way, it greatly reduces the risk of contracting colon cancer as well as other cancers by flushing out the harmful toxins from the colon. This is a product which cleanses bodily toxins, while contributing to clearer as well as smoother skin in a matter of just a few weeks.
Colopril helps to eliminate unwanted weight as well as minimize abnormal weight gain. It boosts the effectiveness of the immune system as well as the digestive track. It also helps to heighten the energy levels naturally. Being a natural product,it has no known adverse side effects. This is a 100% safe, effective as well as an all-natural product. You can even get it at their secured website for a generous discount.This is a product which helps you to reduce weight, besides promoting better health. It has the potential to increase energy levels as well as drive, while promoting clearer as well as smoother skin. It helps to clean and detoxify colon, kidneys and liver as well as promote increased absorption of vitamins and minerals from food.
Colopril is a highly powerful, and yet an all-natural colon cleansing kit. It contains a stimulating and yet a soothing solution which is made from a precise blend of herbs and botanicals. It includes ingredients such asCascara Seed, a natural laxative as well as Psyllium seed, which helps in the function of waste elimination from the intestines.
Colopril is specially formulated in order to detoxify your body. It helps to remove parasites and heavy metals like lead and mercury. Besides, it prevents the formation of new build-up through the use of dietary fibre.
What is Detoxification? Why do we need to Detoxify?
- Are you the one, who has the tendency to overindulge during festivals, weddings, or any kind of parties?
- Have you been eating a lot of junk food recently?
- Have you been feeling bloated, sluggish, lethargic, heavier, or sleep deprived?
- Do you suffer from frequent mild headaches or skin problems?
- Do you have problems in losing weight?
Then, this article is just right for you. Listen to your body. Your body seems to be telling you,—–
‘GIVE ME A BREAK!’
Sometimes, or the other, we all tend to overeat, or eat the wrong kind of food. Normally, the food which we love to eat, can and does lead us to the above mentioned symptoms.
According to Wikipedia, ‘Detoxification is physiological or medicinal removal of toxic substances, from a living organism, including the human body, which is mainly carried out by the liver.’
- Detoxification is a cleaning up process, which works towards eliminating toxic materials from our body. Our body has its own natural cleaning up system.
- Detoxification is a process, which has been practised since time immemorial, and has special method mentioned in the Ayurveda science.
- It’s all about removing and eliminating toxic materials from the body, and giving the body the much needed rest.
- Detoxification involves the eating of healthy food, of nutritional value to rejuvenate, so that you feel energised, and your immune system becomes stronger.
- It also means removing impurities from the blood, liver, lungs, intestines, skin by means of urinating, sweating etc.
- A Detox diet is a dietary plan, where the follower has to avoid certain foods, and consume certain some specific food items, so that the blood, and the vital organs naturally cleanse themselves, by the natural biological process.
- Our body becomes a storehouse of excessive fat, carbohydrates, the harmful components of processed food, alcohol etc., after overindulgence of food. A detox diet clears up the acid accumulation and inflammation, if any from our body.
- Detox is essential for our body, from time to time.
How to manage your weight by the process of detoxification?
Many ways to detoxify, have been suggested by health experts. However, we must fully understand our individual system, and the limitations, before embarking upon a Detox plan. The best person to advise is the doctor, or an expert nutritionist. Because the process has to be followed slowly, and sensibly, to achieve the maximum benefits.
Eliminate All Toxins
The purpose is to get rid of toxins created by Alcohol, Cigarettes, Coffee, Refined Sugar and Salt etc. Eliminate them altogether, or gradually.
If the mind is stressful, the body will release stressful hormones, which do not in any way, help in achieving good health. These stress hormones lead to adrenal rush, which in turn leads to large amount of toxins, thus slowing down the detoxification process.
One must learn, how to avoid stress, and it can be done so by practising Yoga and Meditation.Yoga not only relaxes the body, it also relaxes the mind. Any physical activity, or work out, for at least 30 minutes to one hour, is helpful in this regard.
How Does The Detox Plan Work:
1. The detox plan gives rest to the body, especially the internal organs, and this can be done by means of fasting,
2. Stimulates the liver to drive away the toxins, so that they are eliminated from the system by skin, kidneys, intestines, and also improves the circulation of blood.
The body has an organised cleaning up system, and all this happens naturally.
3. Eating healthy food is important to refuel, re-energize, and rejuvenate.
What are the Different Types of Detox Plans?
Different types of Detox diets have been suggested by health experts. Choose the one which suits you the best.
Some nutritionists suggest a 7 day detox plan, while others suggest 3 to 4 days plan, depending upon individual needs.
Some even suggest 30 days detox plans.
- The lemonade diet:
For three whole days, one has to sip lemon juice, or lemon tea.
This leads to removal of processed fats from the system, and even makes you to lose weight. The problem of bloating is also solved by this diet.
- All vegetable and fruits diet:
Eating raw and unprocessed food, whole, and fresh fruits, in small portions for a period of 7 days.
Fresh fruit, vegetable juices, and barley water can also be taken.
Choose from watermelon, carrots, cucumber, papaya, beetroot, cabbage, broccoli, sprout salad, flax seed, and so on.
The purpose is to include lot of fibre to ease the cleaning up process.
- Water diet:
Many people go for a water diet for eliminating toxins from the body. But it’s difficult to sustain the plan.
This is as good as fasting, and should be followed only under medical supervision.
7 Days Effective Detox Plan:
This is an easy detox plan to follow and can be followed for 5 to 7 days. After the plan is over, one should continue to eat sensibly, which means to avoid the wrong foods and eat the right ones.
- On awakening-
One glass of lemon juice, or lemon tea.
One scrambled egg, one small portion of non starchy vegetable, and barley water.
- At mid morning, which is around 11: 00 a.m.
One whole fruit, such as an apple, or an orange.
One piece fish, non shelled type, boiled, or grilled.
For vegetarians one slab home made paneer, or cottage cheese. A bowl of salad made with fresh fruits, vegetables, and a glass of barley water.
- Tea time-
One whole fruit, and green tea, or lemon tea or mint tea.
Same as lunch.
How often detox diet should be followed?
Normally, health experts suggest detox diets should be followed, twice or thrice a year. But it’s wise to consult the doctor, before starting any plan, as individual needs may differ.
There is flexibility in the detox plan, and one can choose alternative food item, if the mentioned food is not available.
These detox plans have been tried, tested, and found to be effective. Many Ayurvedic doctors, or Naturopathy clinics ask their customers to follow these detox plans periodically, in order to maintain sound mind, and body.
Important to include in the detox plan:
- Will power, Self restraint, and lot of Patience,
- 10-12 Glasses of water, Exercise for at least 30 minutes, and Eight hours of sleep as part of your detox plan.
Disclaimer, and a word of Caution:
A detoxification program is generally safe, but should not be followed by —-
and people suffering from any chronic ailments.
In all cases, consulting with your family physician, or nutrition expert is the right, and safe thing to do.
Health is wealth–Take Care!
References for further reading:
What is Detoxification? —https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detoxification
How often should you Detoxify?—https://www.bestowbeauty.com/25/how-often-should-i-detox/
How often should I Detoxify?—http://www.naturalwellness.com/nwupdate/how-often-should-i-detox/
Detox diets by Web MD—-https://www.webmd.com/diet/features/detox-diets-cleansing-body#1